How do I treat rising damp? Which product should I use?

The choice of product depends on the walls. Are they solid brick or not?

Wall Protect Inject Liquid: Can only be used on solid-brick interior and exterior walls, not for use on high-speed building bricks or cavity walls.

Wall Protect Inject Cream Kit: Can be used on solid bricks, high-speed building bricks, breeze blocks, concrete blocks, sand-lime brick, cellular concrete, and natural stone.

Find points of sale